Best Benefits Of Beetroot Juice For Hair
Fresh juices are the best and among them beetroot juice is even better! Here are the benefits of beetroot juice.
1. Research has revealed betanin in beets may exhibit anti-cancer activity. The betacyanin that the juice contains prevents the formation of cancerous tumours and detoxifies the body from harmful toxins. It is known to reverse cancer like leukaemia, lung, skin, and breast, prostate and testicular cancer. It has known to have critical impact on people suffering from stomach cancer by inhibiting cancer cell mutation. The betanin in beet juice has been proven to fight both skin and liver tumors when treated with beet juice. Cigarette smokers should especially incorporate beet juice in their diet to expel cancer forming agents. Moreover, a German study concluded that beetroot juice was rated as the most popular alternative cancer treatment.
2. Beetroot contains a pigment, which is known as betalain. This is a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and fungicidal. The high antioxidant content and phenolic compounds of this juice prevents cell and DNA damage which helps to remove damaging and ageing free radicals. It also prevents oxidative stress which is common among people of this generation.
3. Beetroot juice is also associated with improving the digestive health, especially fat digestion as well as body’s metabolism. Beet juice perfectly cleanses intestines, stimulates their performance and improves peristalsis. It also stimulates the nerves in the intestine. It even helps people suffering from hypochlorhydria, a condition which increases stomach acidity. The fiber content in beet keeps waste materials moving through the small and large intestine at a great pace.
4. Beetroot juice is extremely beneficial for pregnant women as the folic acid found in beet juice prevents various birth defects and even provides a healthy pink skin tone to the baby. It aids in tissue growth and proper development of baby’s spinal cord.
5. Beetroot is a good source of carotenoids like lutein and zeaxanthin. These two compounds are extremely beneficial for the health of the eyes, especially retina. Drinking raw beet juice helps to absorb the carotenoids easily. These carotenoids get destroyed easily while cooking so please consume it raw.
Continue Reading from Source: www.stylecraze.com